Friday, June 7, 2013

Pee Mak Phra Khanong



Seriously, take all the scary moments like an excitement. But I laughed so hard from the beginning of the story I think I've developed some abs!

It's not as really scary as the original movie they had adapted,Mae Nak, did I mentioned one of my favorite directors Banjong Pisanthanakun? He has directed my favorite movies like Shutter, 4bia and Hello Stranger! Pee Mak is a horror comedy yet also a romantic film!

For those who don't know me, I'm very sentimental. I cried over variety kinds of movie as long as there's a small short touching scene. I even cried when I watched <Brides War> by Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson, awww.

I can't remember when and what was the last movie I've cried over, but...
I cried a lot at the end of Pee Mak. How beautiful their love story is when Mak said he is not stupid enough until he didn't know his own wife who he'd spending with is dead! He threw his Buddha necklace into the river and ate dried leaves with worms to pretent that he didn't know about her death just wanted to spend more times with his ghost wife! 

My eyes started tear up as I'm thinking about it now awww.
That Mak-hold-Nak-in-his-arm-firmly-screamed-and-cried scene :'(

I know a lot of you would say you will not go in cinema to get frighten but trust me, it's more into comedy. If I get invited to watch again... for free, I wouldn't mind at all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment