Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Movie Review: The Legend of Hercules

First of all, thanks to Churp Churp, I got a pair of churpremiere tickets of The Legend of Hercules! Awesome!!



I love fantasy movie, like always. I was excited to watch The Legend of Hercules. But to be honest, I think this movie was just so so... Didn't surprise me through the end. They could find better actors and actresses to play any role of the film.

When the part Hercules calls for his father Zeus for help, the lighting some kind of "connected to his sword, his hand is so awkward and stiff... Princess Hebe is a pretty lady, I think she would be better to be cover of any magazine.

Good thing about the film is... still better than budget movie. And the fights are good! I'm sorry but I was expected way too much for this movie fml.

If you are the type of people that fancy of super hot bulky men's body, go watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment