Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sylvester's first exam results


My youngest and cutest brother, Sylvester, got his kindergarten exams results...
My sister tagged me on this photo in Facebook today.
I was like " AWWW! The first time he had exams and look at all the marks he got! "

Just in time I was going to have tears, I saw my sister's comment and said he admits he copied his classmate's answers wtf! HAHAHA
I immediately FaceTime my brother and asked him about it and he acted no ashame about what he did on his exam papers answers.

Me: Why did you look at someone else's answer?

Syl: Because I didn't know the answers ma...

Me: But you shouldn't look at other people's answer during exams even though you do not know the answers, because it is not good, it is against the exam's rules

Syl: Ohh...

All of a sudden I loved the way I educate my little brother and how he actually listened.

Me: How did you see your friend's answer?

Syl: Use eyes la!

......Ahh... my bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment